Better. Every Tonne.
With 80 years of experience in the mining industry, Cummins sets the global standard for mining applications by providing the toughest and most dependable diesel powered engine on the market. Coupled with its global distribution network including Cummins Eastern Canada, it also sets the standard for parts, service and aftermarket sales support with dedicated and trained personnel ready to provide you expert support to keep your downtime to a minimum.
No matter whether your equipment is being used in Northern Ontario, off the coast of Newfoundland or being sent for use abroad, Cummins is ready to supply and support your business, every minute of every day.
The right engine to meet the rigorous demands specific to your application is the Cummins promise. Technological innovation goes into each and every mining engine, balancing mechanically and electronically controlled system to make each engine fuel-efficient and emission-compliant to meet and exceed the most rigorous global emissions regulations and availability standards.
Cummins helps you redefine your bottom line:
- A broad engine platform; from 85 hp (63 kW) to 3500 hp (2610 kW) power capabilities.
- Greater fuel efficiency: Improved efficiency in-cylinder and SCR after treatment resulting in best-in-class fuel economy for Tier IV engines and up to 7% better fuel efficiency than our Tier II engines.
- Emission-compliant aftertreatment systems to meet and exceed the most rigorous global emissions regulations and availability standards.
- More simplicity for integration: Cummins Tier 4 Final engines require little to no change to equipment, which decreases redesign effects for OEMs and retraining for mining technicians.
- The lowest cost-per-ton in the business even in the most demanding of applications.
- The best warranty in the business from installation to overhaul.
With the Cummins global distribution network covering over 6,500 distributor and dealer locations in approximately 190 countries and territories worldwide, rest assured Cummins will follow you wherever your business takes you.
To learn more about Cummins mining engines, contact a local Cummins Eastern Canada representative or visit our engine specification library by clicking the button below.