Better. Every Holiday.
For years, customers have made the Cummins engine their preferred choice for their diesel powered RV. Not only are Cummins engines exceptional on fuel economy and offer low operating costs but they are dependable and offer peace of mind. Peace of mind knowing that you have more than enough power to handle steep hills or to tow a vehicle without worry, with reliability proven over millions of kilometers across Canada. Moreover, Cummins diesel-powered RVs last so long and perform so well, they also routinely bring in a much higher resale value at trade-in than comparable gasoline-powered RVs.
- ISX15 - The most popular heavy-duty engine in North America, the ISX15 is capable of powering premium motorhomes of any size with up to 600 hp and 1950 lb-ft of peak torque. The ISX15 also has best-in-class braking horsepower, for greater vehicle control with reduced service brake wear.
- ISX12 - The ISX12 is built using proven technology from the ISX15, to deliver exceptional performance, reliability and durability. Ideal for larger luxury motorhomes, it generates up to 500 hp with 1645 lb-ft of torque, so you can easily accelerate on short highway on-ramps, even while pulling a dinghy, boat or trailer behind you.
- ISL9 - The ISL9 has the highest power-to-weight ratio of any engine in its class, which means strong towing capability. The XPI fuel system enables quiet, responsive operation while replaceable wet liners, roller followers, bypass oil filtration and targeted-piston cooling result in extended life and higher resale value. The ISL9 has ratings ranging from 330 hp to 450 hp with up to 1250 lb-ft of peak torque.
- ISB6.7 - The ISB6.7 features a High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) fuel injection system that enables multiple injection events per cycle, for cleaner, quieter and more complete combustion. The proprietary VGT™ Turbocharger delivers strong throttle response and dependability while Cummins fully integrated engine and aftertreatment system ensure near-zero emissions.
- ISV5.0 - The ISV5.0 goes beyond traditional diesel attributes of horsepower, torque, reliability and durability to deliver the next dimension of performance. Advanced materials, the latest High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) fuel system, Cummins VGT™ Turbocharger and fully integrated emissions control technology combine to produce an extraordinarily clean, quiet and fuel-efficient V8 diesel engine. Its compact size and reduced weight make the ISV5.0 ideal for Class 3 to Class 5 RVs. The Cummins ISV5.0 offers significantly lower operating costs, 20% to 40% better fuel economy than gasoline V8 engines of comparable performance.
All of this is backed by unmatched support from the largest service network in North America.
To learn more about Cummins motorhome/RV engines, contact a local Cummins Eastern Canada representative or visit our engine specification library by clicking the button below.