Cummins Westport natural gas engines deliver the strong pulling power, the reliability and durability that is required for line-haul, regional-haul, pick-up and delivery, vocational, refuse and bus applications.
Offering a broad line of natural gas models with 6 to 12 liters, including the new ISB6.7G (2016 launch), Cummins is a top choice for natural gas power and has an engine perfect for your application.
The right investment for the environment:
Certified with catalyst, Cummins Westport natural gas engines meet or exceed the toughest emissions standards:
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- California Air Resources Board (CARB)
- EURO emissions standards
Choose the Cummins Westport natural gas engine to benefit from:
- Ultra-low emissions that meet and exceed the toughest global emission standards.
- A cost-effective alternative to diesel fuel.
- Quieter in-use, resulting in reduced environmental noise pollution and an increase in driver satisfaction.
- Excellent torque and high fuel efficiency making it a smart investment for lifecycle management.
- The same base warranties you expect from the Cummins diesel engine lineup.
- Backed by a worldwide Cummins distribution and service network for service when and where you need it.
To learn more about Cummins Westport natural gas engine, contact a local Cummins Eastern Canada representative or visit our engine specification library by clicking the button below.