Every Farm, Every Acre, Every Day.
Whether you need the small but powerful QSF 2.8L with 49-74 horsepower or the QSK 23L with 760-950 Hp, no farming application or equipment type is forgotten and no job is too complicated for the agricultural lines of Cummins engines. From sunup to sundown, farmers around the world depend on the power of Cummins for their tractors, trailers, fertilizer sprayers, combines, harvesters, tree shakers and everything in between. In addition to significant power and reliability capabilities, choosing a Cummins engines also means choosing some the cleanest engines on the market with technically advanced aftertreatment systems to meet and exceed global emission levels. This makes them equally kind to environment and your wallet.
Cummins is committed to being your business partner. Cummins Eastern Canada services all of Eastern Canada from Ontario to Newfoundland and is part of the larger global Cummins sales and support network. This means that no matter where you are or where your equipment must go, you can depend on the Cummins service and sales distribution network to be right there with you.
Advantages of choosing Cummins for your agriculture equipment and application needs:
- Experts in sales and application engineering to spec and tailor each engines to your specific requirements.
- New, fully remanufactured, and overhauled Cummins engines available at competitive prices.
- Warranty coverage from 12 months to 5 years; getting you the best insurance for the least amount of money.
- Purchasing a Cummins engine means purchasing an engine of the highest caliber, technology and innovation standards with first to market products.
- A one-stop shop for all of your equipment needs through production and supply of superior integrated power systems.
- Supported by an integrated global parts and service network for efficient and consistent worldwide support.
To learn more about Cummins engines for agriculture, contact a local Cummins Eastern Canada representative or visit our engine specification library by clicking the button below.