Ready. Every Outage.
Cummins Eastern Canada offers planned generator maintenance packages that are vital to the reliable operation of any power generation system. One of the most important reasons for having a Planned Maintenance Agreement (PMA) for your generator is that it offers a level of protection by identifying minor issues prior to them becoming major problems. This results in reduced unscheduled downtime and lower generator repair costs.
Custom Maintenance Packages
- Tailored, customized maintenance packages to meet your needs and equipment.
- Designed to meet all regulatory requirements and to assure maximum reliability of your power system.
- All services are performed by factory-trained and certified Cummins Power Generation service technicians.
- The whole system is tested (if allowed) possibly including while the power system is running to prevent and minimize problems and to improve system functioning.
24-Hour Mobile Service
Our generator technicians operate with a fleet of mobile service trucks equipped with the most advanced diagnostic tools, Onan, and related parts. Our team of certified technicians respond to most situations within 24/7/365.
Services Included in PMA
- Check for excessive engine vibration
- Full leak inspection
- Verification of correct transfer switch operation
- Inspection of spark plugs, points, condenser, and spark plug wires (RV units only)
- Record keeping of electrical system and operation status (frequency, voltage, amperage, oil pressure, etc.)
- Annual Service - oil change and filters
- Load bank testing
- Confidence Testing - monitor system operation
- Fuel cleaning (polishing)
To learn more about Cummins planned maintenance services, contact the nearest Cummins Eastern Canada location.