Fast, Flexible, and Reliable Rental Power.
Rental power applications demand flexibility, reliability, speed and cost-effectiveness, no matter where you are in Eastern Canada. Whether the job requires prime, backup or standby/peaking power, Cummins has earned a reputation for mobile power systems and services that meet short and long-term goals delivering rental power, wherever and whenever it's needed.
Our rental expertise is focused on delivering total mobile power solutions to solve your biggest challenges. Cummins Eastern Canada as your single source for reliable products, customized configurations, easy installation and excellent local support.
No matter what your situation demands, a full range of rental power solutions are available:
- Rental generator sets up to 2 MW for a variety of industries
- Reliable, pre-integrated systems that are designed to work together and meet the demands of critical applications
- Configurations and features to comply with local requirements and regulations
- Load banks, fuel tanks, and transformers to distribution panels and power cables for single to multiple mobile generator units
Simple, Easy to Operate Solutions.
Configured especially for the rental power market, Cummins generator sets are packaged with an easy-to-operate customer interface, allowing quick voltage changes to maximize flexibility and minimize setup.
Cummins rental generators support a multitude of capabilities including:
- Providie up to 32 hours of fuel capacity at 100% prime rating
- Can provide industry-leading containment capabilities, can hold 110% of all fluids within baseframe
- Diversity and flexibility for high altitude and temperature locations as well as lower load or ambient situations.
- Enable paralleling and varying load level functionalities
Cummins rental generator sets are designed for most applications with an uncompromising level of safety and performance. The most common applications for rental power are:
- Construction power
- Industrial prime power
- Emergency standby
- Disaster recovery
- Plant shutdowns
- Compressor stations
- Oil and gas remote sites
- Event power
Cummins also offers the following rental power accessories and services to get your rental power system up and running:
- Transfer switches
- Regular maintenance and testing programs
- Equipment delivery and pick up
- Site installation and teardown
- Remote fuel storage
- Fuel supply management
Expert Service and Support
The Power of One™ means that the components of a Cummins power system are designed and built to work together so you get a proven, reliable product. You also benefit from one source for service and support after your equipment is onsite and commissioned. With a network of trained and certified technicians ready to provide both scheduled and emergency service across Eastern Canada, whether your project is in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Mount Pearl, Newfoundland or anywhere in between, trust us to provide you the parts you need and the expertise you require to get you back up and running.
Exceptional Value from Cummins
Rental power solutions from Cummins offer you multiple advantages—top performance, second-to-none reliability, technical innovations, application and configuration versatility, emissions leadership and expert service. Add our worldwide rental business experience, and you receive the best value in rental power equipment for you and your customers.
To learn more about Cummins rental generators, contact the nearest Cummins Eastern Canada location or request a quote via the link below.